Its been a minute, but A LOT has been going on lately 💆🏻! While mostly good things, an extra busy schedule often means I fall off the diet wagon HARD. With the hopes of losing a couple pounds, I jumped back on the keto diet last week and have been going strong 👊🏽… minus a slight hankering for chocolate. Ok I lied, a SERIOUS hankering for chocolate 😩! Thank goodness 🙏🏽 there are others who have come before me with the same problem who have generously crafteda variety of recipes to choose from 🍰🍪🍨!
After a quick search I came across a ton of chocolate 🍫 related recipes and chose this quick and easy one from ruledme. I tweaked the ingredients to fit what I already had on hand and was stoked on how these came out! They are a little on the bitter/dark chocolate side, but I actually love that 🤤. If you don’t though, feel free to add more sugar substitute 🌱!
Overall it was super quick, easy, and really kept the cravings at bay so I could stay on track 💪🏽! Enjoy and happy Saturday 🤙🏽!
4 oz. cream cheese
3 large eggs
3 Tbsp. coconut oil
2 Tbsp. cocoa powder, heaped
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/3 Cup Pyure Organic Sweetener Blend (or sugar sub of your choice)
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Cream together cream cheese and Pyure
3. Add eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk, and vanilla extract, mixing until smooth smooth.
4. Combine cocoa powder, almond flour, baking soda, Pyure, and salt in a bowl.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, mixing thoroughly.
6. Pour into cupcake liners (makes 9) and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean (unless you like them a little fudgier 😉)
7. Wait ten minutes to cool then dig in!